Wednesday 8 May 2013

April favourites.

Hellooo

So yes it is the 8th of May, but I still don't think it's too late to do my April favourites :) I have just been busy, and decided to do some more springy posts HERE and HERE. But anyway, I've really been loving a few make up items, and then at the end are a couple non beauty favourites.. so, let's begin!

Beauty Favourites

Collection 2000 Lasting
Perfection Concealer 'Light' -
this isn't my photo.. all the ink
has come off of mine, and I
thought you would want to
know what it looked like!
1. Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer 'Light' - about £4, Boots: I LOVE this concealer, it is sooo cheap, and really good for covering dark circles, and blemishes. It says that it last for 16 hours, I don't know about that, I'd say a couple hours - but for the price I really couldn't complain. I've used all mine out, so I need to repurchase it, but they always seem to be ran out. I guess everyone knows how good it is!


2. Elf Powder Brush - £3.75: I LOOOVE this brush, it's probably my favourite brush, it just buffs the powder in so nicely.. and it was so cheap! I mentioned it in my elf haul, so read that for more information :)

Elf Powder Brush - £3.75


Elf Blusher 'Peachy Keen' - £3.75




3. Elf Studio Blush 'Peachy Keen' - £3.75: Again mentioned here, this blush is so so pretty. I wore it most days in April, and continue to wear it - it's a perfect shade for SS13. It has a shimmer to it, and so acts as a highlighter too (2 in 1.. BONUS), but if you only like matte powders, then this isn't for you.




Maybelline Colour 24 Hour Tattoo
'On and On Bronze' - £4.99






4. Maybelline 24 Hour Colour Tattoo 'On and On Bronze' - £4.99, Boots: This is a cream gel eyeshadow - something that I had not really tried before, but wow.. I really like this, especially for those rushed days! You just dab and blend it in, it's best to start light and add more as it is easily build-able  It lasts for many hours, without creasing.. win.




Revlon Colour Burst Lip Butter 'Tutti Frutti' - £7.99




5. Revlon Colour Burst Lip Butter 'Tutti Frutti' - £7.99, Boots: It has been my favourite lipstick of April.. and I'm sure will be one of my favourites throughout spring and summer. It is so smooth and hydrating, and gives either just a light colour if you pop a little on and blend, or it can give you bright lips. The colour lasts for quite a few hours, but it's easy to reapply.. Mentioned in my Boots haul.




Essie Nail Polish 'Chubby Cheeks' - £7.99
6. Essie Nail Polish 'Chubby Cheeks' - £7.99, Boots: Mentioned in my Boots haul, I'm starting to really like Essie nail polishes (even though I only have two - ssh ;)), I just wish they were cheaper! But you can tell that they are good quality, you do need a couple of coats, then they look great. This is a bright vibrant red-orange.. I've loved it through this April, and I'm continuing to love it.





Non Beauty Favourites

1. Alt-J 'An Awesome Wave' - Alt-J are a 'British indie rock quartet', they formed in 2007, and released their album 'An Awesome Wave' in May 2012. I love this album, it is different than anything I have listened to before, but I love it.. it just seems so relaxing - but with some more upbeat songs thrown in too :) My favourite songs at the moment are 'Taro', 'Dissolve Me', 'Breezeblocks'.. okay, I just love them all! So go and have a look, they're great :)


2. Everything Everything 'Arc' - Again this is another album, they are a British alternative rock/pop band, that again formed in 2007. They have had an album before 'Arc', but for some reason I have only listened to their new album so far! Again I love it, this is more upbeat and lively.. oh did I mention, I'M OFF TO SEE THEM IN OCTOBER! Woooo, I cannot wait - a week before my birthday, and a week after seeing Bastille (again).. October is going to be a good month :D


So yeah, if you wanted to check out some new music then give them two a listen :)

They are my April favourires, thanks for reading! Feel free to ask about any of the products, give your reviews of them, and tell me some of your April favourites :)

BYEEEEE

35 comments:

  1. Where is my mention? How rude ;) <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Genuinely thought I did.. clearly I was too excited :p
      okay.. I'M GOING TO SEE EVERYTHING EVERYTHING AAAAAND BASTILLE WITH NATASHA :D - better? ;) hahaa

      Delete
  2. Love your April Favourites!! Excellent taste in music!!
    xoxo

    http://theperksofbeingahipster.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/april-favourites-little-bit-of.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) they are such good albums!

      Delete
  3. great! would you like to follow each other in gfc and bloglovin? let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi dear :) Nice blog! Im your new follower. I would be glad if you follow me back :)
    Nina
    http://newayofashion.blogspot.cz/
    https://www.facebook.com/newayofashion

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely products and beautiful blog :-)
    Maybe you would like that we follow each other via gfc and Bloglovin? :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      Of course

      Delete
    2. Tnx for following, followed back on gfc ( as Ivana, no picture, at the end of the followers list) and Bloglovin :-) xoxo

      Delete
  6. lovely products my favorite is Revlon Colour Burst Lip Butter ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I know, I love it.. really need to get more!

      Delete
  7. Interesting post! I'm happy I found your blog. I'm your newest follower.

    Erin

    thefashionfairyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :)
      I've followed you back

      Delete
  8. Loving that eye shadow!

    http://www.lipglossandlattes.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so easy to put on.. and doesn't actually have to be that dramatic, easy to wear in the day or night :)

      Delete
  9. lovely bog <3
    Following you in bloglovin and GFC :)
    Hope you can follow me back
    My blog - Giveaway dose

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love these kinds of posts <3
    You really do have a lovely blog, just stumbled across it now

    Would you like to follow each other via GFC, instagram, twitter and bloglovin’?
    If so let me know and I’ll follow you right back

    My blog is a fashion/lifestyle blog!

    Speak soon,
    Have a lovely day
    Much Love,
    Kate xo

    www.and-kate.blogspot.com
    www.twitter.com/andkateblog
    www.instagram.com/andkateblog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :)
      Yes of course, I don't have instagram.. but I'll be getting it in the next couple of months when I get an iphone :)

      Delete
  11. Hi Pheobe :)
    Just stumbled across your blog and it looks lovely! I really want to buy a revlon lip butter, but I can't decide which colour. Theres so many! I'll probably end up getting more than one knowing me!

    Emily x
    http://embirds.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      I love tutti fruitti.. but that's the only one I have - I wanted to see what they were like first. Definitely need to buy more though, I'm just going to swatch them all and probably end up buying a few too!

      Delete
  12. Love this! And I love that nail polish color :)))
    I’m also having a ❤ Juicy Couture Jewelry Giveaway ❤ Please come check it out!

    xoxo Jenny Tsang
    ❤ JUICY COUTURE GIVEAWAY ❤
    www.tsangtastic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      Ooh thanks, I'll go have a look now

      Delete
  13. I have never tried any ELF products but now i will be ordering a few products :)

    P.xx
    greywalls94.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely have to! The products are so cheap, but still so good :)

      Delete
  14. Great choices! :)

    Followed you back, thanks!

    http://meowmd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I absolutely love the collection 2000 concealer too!
    Check out my blog please
    http://testingfavourites.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, but mine has now sadly ran out and I can't seem to find my shade anywhere! :(
      Of course I will :)

      Delete