Yes.. another haul - I wasn't planning this, I just happened to pop into boots in my lunch break and I couldn't just get lunch could I? These items are from two trips, and I had vouchers for the second lot.. so that makes it better, right?
Looking through the items I have discovered I do not need any more nail polishes for a while! So.. let's begin!
|First items bought from boots|
1. Essie Nail Polish 'Chubby Cheeks' - £7.99: This is my second essie nail polish, yes I do think £7.99 is a bit pricey (I probably should have had a look online for cheaper essie nail polishes - but I just couldn't leave it!). It's a 'bright red-orange sunset'; and I actually really like the formula. They are really shiny, that dry quite quickly. You do need a couple of coats because it does seem quite thin.. but this leaves for a nicer result when two coats are applied.
|Essie Nail Polish 'Chubby Cheeks' - £7.99|
2. Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure '546 Get Juiced' - £6.99: Apparently this has 5 products in 1 bottle (base coat, strengthener, growth treatment, colour and top coat).. I did not know this when I bought it, I just liked the pretty colour - so that's a bonus! I think I'll still put a base coat on though, it won't feel right otherwise. It's a light pink, with peachy undertones (so yes, a coral again; big shock there! - but more of a pinky coral this time). I have not used this yet, but I may do a review on it when I have tried it out. I think it will look really nice this spring/summer.
|Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure '546 Get Juiced' - £6.99|
|Maybelline New York Colour Show Nail Polish 'Pow Green' - £2.99|
3. Maybelline New York Colour Show Nail Polish 'Pow Green' - £2.99: Now this is a bit of a shocking colour, but I just really liked it. But even if it doesn't look right with all the nails painted fully with it, I could always use it to create petals for flowers or something.. only time will tell :) Either way - it got me excited for summer, so I had to get it!
4. Revlon Colour Burst Lip Butter 'Tutti Frutti' - £7.99: Now I'm sure everyone has heard the hype around these lip butters, so I decided I finally had to buy one. I saw this shade in a youtube video from essiebutton, and thought it looked so pretty. I'm so glad I bought this, £7.99 is a low/average price for a lipstick, but I would not be surprised if the price increased (I hope they don't!) - because they are so good! I'll definitely be getting more of these :) It is so moisturising (it contains mango, shea and coconut butter, which is supposed to boost lip moisture by 156%), and I have found the colour last for a while, but it is easy to quickly apply.. even without a mirror just smooth a little on and you're good to go!
|Revlon Colour Burst Lip Butter 'Tutti Frutti' - £7.99|
|Apocalips Lip Lacquer 'Nude Eclipse' - £4.99|
5. Apocalips Lip Lacquer 'Nude Eclipse' - £4.99: I had previously bought one of these in 'Luna' in my first haul post, at the time I also wanted to buy the nude colour but it had sold out.. so when I saw this I had to buy it, especially as it was 3 for 2 on selected products (so this, the lip butter and maybelline nail polish I got in a deal). I have not yet worn it, but I'm hoping for good things, especially having tried out Luna!
So they were the items from the first trip to Boots, these were all from my most recent trip in my lunch break.. I really should buy my lunch from somewhere else so I can stop buying other things!
|Max Factor Nail Polish 'Candy Blue' and 'Mellow Yellow'|
1. Max Factor Mini Nail Polish 'Candy Blue' and 'Mellow Yellow' - £3.99 each: It doesn't actually say the colours on the bottles (helpful), but I think these are the colours I bought.. from looking online I'd say so! These are very different than anything I've had before, but I just thought they were so cute.. I think the little bottles helped make the sale! The yellow is a really nice pastel that I think will look really pretty in the summer, and I realised I wear quite a bit of blue, and for once actually liked a blue nail polish - so I decided to buy it! ..Also I had a voucher of £2 off of max factor :)
2.Seventeen Doll'd up Mascara 'Brown Black' - £6.29: This is the new mascara from seventeen. I purely bought this because I received a voucher allowing me to buy this for £2! ..So I couldn't pass that up :) There was also the 3 for 2 deal on, so I may have gotten it free (I had lots of vouchers so the receipt is very confusing). There were only a couple mascaras left, always a good sign when lots have gone (hopefully because it is good!), and I saw a brown black.. I decided to buy this because I was thinking of buying one rather than a black mascara because I've seen it look nice on a lot of people, especially when you want to go for less of a dramatic eye.. so I took the opportunity while I was getting it cheap to not only try this mascara, but see how I liked more of a brown mascara. It also says it's meant to help curl the lashes.. my lashes are the most awkward to curl - so we'll see about that!
|Seventeen Doll'd Up Mascara 'Brown Black' - £6.29|
3. Neutrogena Visibly Clear Oil-Free Moisturiser - £3.13: Again I only bought this because I had a voucher for money off of Neutrogena Products, but it sounds quite good so I can't wait to try it! It apparently hydrates, smoothes, and evens out skin tone.. the main thing that appealed to me was that it claims to reduce and prevent spots.. which is what everybody wants! I'm hoping it isn't a moisturiser that actually doesn't moisturise that well though. Hopefully it'll be good, because this is a lot more purse-friendly than my origins moisturiser!
|Neutrogena Visbily Clear Oil-Free Moisturiser - £3.13|
So that is everything, overall I'm happy with everything I bought and can't wait to try it all :)
The vouchers really helped save some money.. so please boots send some more (I do love their advantage card). I haven't actually ever reviewed any products before, so I may do that soon.
Please feel free to leave any comments, questions, and follow if you'd like to read more :D