I have been nominated for an award! Today I received such a nice comment on my elf haul from Christina (http://kimiandme.blogspot.co.uk/), saying that she had nominated me for the versatile blogger award (VBA). It was such a nice surprise, that made my day! :)
- Link to the blog of the person who nominated you (Christina's link is above)
- Select fifteen new blog/bloggers you've recently discovered or follow regularly
- Nominate those bloggers for a VBA, leave a link to their page and comment on their latest post to let them know they have been nominated.
- Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about you.
Natasha - Project 365
Lucy - Looceylu blogvlog twooo
Andrea - RosyChicc
Hayley - Beauty Rambles
Suzanne - love with fire red
Samuel James Morris - Samuel James Morris
Diana - petitgraphie
Zein - The Beauty Residence
Paulina - this girl loves chic
Elin - Elin Likes
Alice - Tea Party With Alice
Andrea - Her Infinite Variety
Lily - LLYMLRS
Ellie - Candy Tapestry
Jade - Dotty Dolly
7 things about me:
- My dream is to travel America.. and I will one day!
- I've never known what career I want to do
- I have two jack russells; Dolly and Billy
- I am a super procrastinator (hello; tumblr, youtube, twitter, and even blogger)
- I passed my driving test (first time!) on July 18th 2012
- Couldn't live without films and TV, I love too many programmes
- I can never make a decision for myself (what can I say.. I'm a Libra!)
Thank you again for the nomination!