Monday 14 January 2013

Who invented exams?

Hellooo,

So two weeks into the year, I had my first real exam.. well a retake. I decided to retake my geography AS level exam - all to get a couple extra marks to boost me up a grade, I'm unsure why I didn't just try harder with my A2 exams to get a better mark?? 

..Anyway, I decided to retake, so to make Mondays even more enjoyable I threw a two hour exam in there. I was not looking forward to it, I didn't think I would be able to answer anything - but to my surprise I did.. WIN. Well hopefully the answers I've written are right :S I'm just thinking hopefully I've done better if not I get to keep my original grade :) and it has gotten me into the exam mind set now, which is handy as I have 3 others left in the next two weeks.

I'm trying to remain calm and prepared so I won't stress out. The thing is I think I'm good at giving advice, I just wish I could take my own advice! So, if you're doing exams, I'd say drink lots of water, and try to eat healthily to keep yourself full of energy, try to keep calm, don't revise for hours - make sure you take breaks, and go do some exercise if you're feeling stressed.. or watch some TV (which ever you'd prefer.. but not for too long ;)) and think of everything you can do after your exams, that's what I'm doing.! I'm going to newquay (somewhere in Cornwall) for 3 nights for two of my friends 18th birthdays, and the house we're staying in looks AMAZING - and only £40 for 3 nights! So I just keep thinking of that!
These are two of the rooms, look amazing right?!
 Anyway, this was a bit of a random post but I just thought I'd mention my exams, and some advice with dealing with exams. I don't know who made exams, but I'm not that fond of them if I'm honest! If anyone else has any tips with dealing with exams then feel free to share :)

BYEEEEE


1 comment:

  1. Thank you :) Yes I'd love to, I'll enter your giveaway too.. if I'm not too late! ♥

    ReplyDelete